How we manage your data
Our contact details
Company Name: Promethean Executive Ltd
Address: Unit 15, Batley Business Park, WF17 6ER
Company Registration No. 11361975
We currently collect and process the following information
- Personal identifiers, contacts, and characteristics (for example, name, address and contact details)
- Customer financial information (payment details)
- Associate contact and payment information
- When visiting our website, we may collect the information such as your browser type, operating system, and IP address.
The cookies that are categorised as “Necessary” are stored on your browser as they are essential for enabling the basic functionalities of the site.
We also use third-party cookies that help us analyse how you use this website, store your preferences, and provide the content and advertisements that are relevant to you. These cookies will only be stored in your browser with your prior consent.
You can choose to enable or disable some or all of these cookies but disabling some of them may affect your browsing experience.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you in the following ways:
- Completing booking form for our training
- Enquiring via telephone
- Attending a training programme
- Providing feedback
- Completing a survey
- Filing a complaint
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Fulfil marketing purposes
- Process payment
- Register new customers
- Provide proposals to potential clients
- Respond to customer enquiries
- Complete feedback analysis
- Fulfil research purposes
We may share your information with:
- Educational bodies if you to register for an external qualification.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
- We have a contractual obligation
- We have a legitimate interest
How we store your personal information
Your personal information is securely stored and will not be held for longer than it is required for us to fulfil our requirements. We will frequently review the personal information we hold and dispose of your information if it is no longer necessary for us to keep.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to make a complaint
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk